COVID-19 Health Pass
RTDNA will be requiring proof of a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours of the event) AND proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend the 2021 Edward R. Murrow Awards Gala, to be held Oct. 27 at Gotham Hall in New York City. Here are some important details of our verification process:
- We will be using Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. You must upload your vaccination records and your test results with Health Pass by CLEAR before arriving at Gotham Hall. Download and enroll here.
- All attendees must use the Murrow Gala event code to correctly access our event in Health Pass by CLEAR. The event code is EFATTENDEE54
- Every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record and test results have been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified and for your screen to turn from red to green. Please plan accordingly.
- Attendees unable to certify their vaccination status and negative test result will not be allowed to attend the 2021 Murrow Awards Gala.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
RTDNA will accept negative PCR and Antigen tests — taken within 72 hours of the Murrow Awards Gala — from the labs listed in this PDF.
Health Pass by CLEAR
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You should use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before entering Gotham Hall.
1. Download the free CLEAR app and select Create Your Health Pass.
2. Enter your unique Health Pass code: EFATTENDEE54
3. New members will be guided through enrollment steps and existing members can use the email associated with their CLEAR membership.
4. Complete your Entry Requirements by adding your vaccination record and test results.
5. Verify your identity by taking a selfie.
6. Show your Health Pass at the event. Green means you’re good to go! Red means you are not cleared for entry.
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization. If you have any additional questions, please read this FAQ [PDF] about the CLEAR Health Pass app.
Thanks again for your cooperation as we try to make the 2021 Edward R. Murrow Awards Gala as safe as possible. We look forward to celebrating with all of you at Gotham Hall on Oct. 27!
COVID-19 Health Pass
Updated on 2021-10-19T19:52:42+00:00, by .